5.11.2009

Introduction - Sick Day

Sick Day

So, my first blog EVER. Mmmhmm. 
Today, I was home sick. I haven't been sick in a while, so it's nice to be home from school! Although the day has been quite uneventful, there are still a few things I'd like to talk about. Since this is my first blog, I'll give you a taste of whats been on my hectic mind lately.

School. School school school. Hate it. Stressful. Boring. Lame. UGH! I have an AP exam this friday, and i think I'm going to fail. I've been studying, but i still don't feel confident. Advice? ;)

Love life. I haven't had much of any kind of love life. Bad luck, no experience, it's gotten to a point where i prefer to be independent. I like someone, and it was going well, then all the sudden cupids arrow ran aground, and the tables seemed to turn immensely on his part. What did I do? No clue. Nada. Nein. I swear, bad luck. It pretty much slaps me in the face everytime. So now I'm afraid of being hurt, rejected, and making a fool of myself like i always end up doing. It's like, ohhh look! Addey's happy, time to make her life miserable!
Maybe it's that sort of mentality that gets me in bad positions in the first place, but it;s hard to hope and think better when you are constantly crushed.


I've given up on all things love. I'll just wait for a miracle to happen. And keep on praying to God that things will get better.


Now, for the knitty gritty. My ambition, goal, dream, EVERYTHING has been on one thing. A year abroad in Europe. Germany is my first choice, but there are so many other places I'd love to go too. It's the only thing I've been looking forward too. The sense of being in an unfamiliar place, where I'm the foriegn one. Everything's so new, the adventure, culture, language, people, school, food, EVERYTHING! I'm sick of sitting around, seeing the same people, gaining nothing, no new knowledge, people are bored of you, you've grown bored with people, you yearn for a change. An open door. A breath of clean, fresh air, instead of the stale, stuffy air you choke on everyday. 

Maybe I sound cheesy, but I don't know how else to describe myself, the passion. It's utterly indescribable.


I'll leave this one short, if it was short at all. Ha. 
Goodbye.

1 comment: