5.17.2009

Life

Life.
All this bull crap about living life to the fullest.
Seriously?
I've hated all those stupid sayings about breaking rules and living once and blah blah blah.

Yes, there are some ways that those quotes can be seriously considered,
but honestly?
No wonder we have all these dang hoodlums causing a ruckus.
Because some DAYUM person had to use living once as an excuse.

Hahaha, I'm sorry. But those are cheesy.
Yes, go ahead. go jump a fence, scrape your knee, get dirty.
But don't go screwing your life up.
What more will you have when you end up getting fired? divorced? arrested? killed? HELL??

It may sound stupid, but if you think about it.
It starts to make sense.
There IS a little something called heaven people.
Make the right choices during your crappy life here on Earth, and i bet you can have a much better one after your dead.


I apologize for the religious views.
But thats how I look at it!
And if there isn't a heaven...?
Well, my life will already be over by the time I find out, so who cares?



Anyways...
Toay was exciting.
I saw my friend Jenna! I haven't seen her in AGES! We used to be BFFLZ4LYF~!~!~!~ ;)
We went offroading, on this little thingy. it was AWESOME!
We made cheeseburgers, went driving in her carrrrr,
and watched TAKEN!
I love that movie. It's so gooooood.


Oh, thats another movie you need to go see.

Taken - Good guys win.

Ha. Tomorrow is school. I'm procrastinating some more.
Somebody slap me.
I should be finishing my note cards....oh welllllll.
I'll just stay up extra late. :)

Well, I should probably do that now.
Seeee yah foooools.

1 comment: