5.12.2009

Jeltz

Yes. I'm in math class. LAME! My teachers name is Jelterow Mckinnie. He's gangster. We call him Jeltz Da Dragon. (My header picture that lovely baby Jeanna drew for me.)
Taking notes. On triangles. Isn't that what second graders do? Ha. Ohhhhh welllllllll.

So, I watched The Duchess last night, and it was really good, and sad, and based on a true story. i dont wanna watch the end again, but I'll watch everything before that. :)

Movies You GOTTA See:
Atonement - SAD
The Duchess - Moderately Sad
Benjamin Button - Moderately Sad
Pride & Prejudice - HAPPY
Hot Rod - Hilarious
Nacho Libre - Effing Hilarious



and I'll continue this list when i think of any good movies. Suggestions? ;)


Jeanna is explaining her bad night where her father was "pmsing". I believe that guys do, in fact, pms.


Ugh, gotta take notes. I'll write more when i get the chance.

---------------------------------------------------------

(The board reminds me of Barney. He's using purple & green marker! :D)

---------------------------------------------------------

Done taking notes, Jeanna and I are singing Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie. Amazing song. Listen to it! :)


So, I've been in deep thought lately. I'm really reflecting on this past year, because school ends in three weeks. Three. More. Weeks. I can do this! Well, i switched schools, and decided to go to a Marine Oceanagraphic Academy (MOA). I left all my friends, everything i knew, to try something different.
I hate it at this school, and I miss the people at my old high school, but I've met a lot of new people and done extraordinary things i never would of had the chance to do, had i not come to MOA. For instance, meeting Jeanna! I also have my buddies Matt, Samantha, Josh, Jeff, and a few others. :)
I've lost friends, I've matured, I've gained friends, I've found new things to laugh at (except immature and perverted humor. It still annoys me to this day.)
So, I'm glad i made the switch. Yah, it sucked, but i would of been even more upset had i stayed at the other school. :)


Great. The buddies i just listed threw something at me, and are now pointing and laughing. I think somethings in my hair. kfjgefkjgaelfjig.


Wellllllll, I gotta gooooo now. If anything worthy of this blog happens, I'll type it up! :)


P.S. www.frappajeanno.blogspot.com :D

1 comment: